Sunday, May 26, 2013

Cycling Update

I needed a few still photos to document the big event of riding a 2 wheeler:


Its amazing how much Emmit has improved in a week!
He can start on his own (he picked up that much faster than his brother). He still is working on stopping but that is improving with every ride too.


He likes to 'hot dog' it down this hill and weave down the sidewalk. Its pretty funny to watch because you know he is trying to show off!


I attempted to go for a run this week when it was just Emmit and I after school. I tried real hard to use the stroller but Emmit insisted on riding his bike. So off we went....a whole mile with many stops in between. It was a good effort on his part and a nice way to ease back in to running. I'm really hoping he'll choose the stroller next time so I can go a litter farther with fewer interruptions, but I'll take what I can get!

No comments: