Last week we came home to this:
Yes, snow in April, but what I am referring to is the sign.
It is odd to see the sign in the yard, every day I do a double take when I see it because it is hard to believe we will be moving.
No bites on the house yet, but with the snow and icky weather, no one is looking at houses. So, we continue to adjust to very few family dinners during the week and not seeing dad as much as we'd like due to his long commute.
On the bright side, the house is usually always picked up - nothin like coming home to a clean house every day!
We continue to keep the faith that the right person/family will want our cute little house that we poured so many loving hours into to make it ours.

No comments:
Post a Comment