Tonight Gerrit had his spring program at school. We took our own video of his part for your enjoyment.
Gerrit's 'girlfriend' is in the pink next to him. The lighting in the church is not the greatest, hence the yellow cast....
The first song was School is Cool and they spelled out cool (O in the top right photo). The 2nd song was the Funky Chicken which are the middle 2 pictures, and the last song was Jesus Loves Me - Go Fish style.
The teachers do such a good job with the kids we will be sad to leave them but it won't be for long - Emmit will start 3 yr old preschool in January. He's well on his way to starting school too - he is sort of potty training himself! He's asked to go 2 times and both times he actually went (usually he just sits there). I was hoping to train him when I was done with school, but we might not make till then! I won't complain! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment