Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Annual Bike Rodeo

We almost forgot about the bike rodeo in town yesterday. Luckily we talked to Luke and he reminded us. Last year Gerrit wanted to go but then didn't want to go through the stations. This year was different. He was ready to go and did well. Even Emmit tried the stations - well, he followed his big bro.



During the bike inspection, Gerrit didn't pass the reflectors part - meaning, he doesn't have any and should according to officer Gene (aka Barney Fife). I didn't have the hear to tell him that his dad doesn't believe in reflectors and went with it. Dave Dahlen's quote when I told him about the reflectors: I'd give the kid a $500 light before I'd put reflectors on that bike! It is OK to say it - Adam (and Dave) are bike snobs.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: