Adam and I had a wonderful time in Myrtle Beach! It was a much needed time to relax and spend some time together w/o the boys.
I spend a lot of time on my lawn chair by the pool. I did get a few runs in on the beach while Adam went for a bike ride. We enjoyed margaritas poolside as well as walks on the beach. Dinner and shopping at night as well as a game of mini golf concluded our few days away. The boys stayed with Dahlen's and didn't seem to miss us one bit! We missed them and felt guilty for a few minutes that they were not with us, but we both got over it fast! With ZM not really having spring break, I could get used to a kidless spring break trip!
5 comments:
Glad you two had a little vacation. Looks like it was fun!
How did Adam like M B?
He liked it. When I took him downtown MB he was very thankful we were in North MB as it was a bit slower. He has already looked into where we'd stay next time assuming we'd take the boys! That's a good sign!! :)
what's with the old police car?
blue's brother's car - ask adam...
Post a Comment