**I have no idea why the pictures are all over the place***
Adam and I were home from our trip in time to celebrate Easter. Saturday was the annual egg hunt at Gerrit's preschool church. It was a pretty cool day and Gerrit was the only one in shorts (a battle we didn't feel like fighting at the time). They are sportin' their sweatshirts they got from their cousins in honor of Uncle Jeff - a beetle car lover.
Adam and I were home from our trip in time to celebrate Easter. Saturday was the annual egg hunt at Gerrit's preschool church. It was a pretty cool day and Gerrit was the only one in shorts (a battle we didn't feel like fighting at the time). They are sportin' their sweatshirts they got from their cousins in honor of Uncle Jeff - a beetle car lover.
Gerrit enjoyed decorating eggs. It was just the 2 of us this time as Emmit was busy playing and Luke was not home. Gerrit loved dunking the eggs and using his hand more than the spoon. Needless to say, his hand looked liked a dyed egg on Easter morning!
Following the Easter breakfast and service, the boys had a little egg hunt at home. Emmit has figured out what to do and Gerrit races to fill his bucket before his brother! Emmit found an egg in the tree - yes, it still has the Christmas lights on it yet (I can't find the holder for the lights so I haven't taken them down yet). I think I might just leave them and be ahead of the game for next Christmas!
The boys enjoyed their Easter basket gifts as well as each other's gifts!


2 comments:
Love, love, love the Easter pictures! My gosh, the boys are looking grown up!
I like their ties! Really cute photos
Glad they like to hunt eggs!
Post a Comment