Friday night, Gerrit and I went with Anne and Luke to the FFA fundraiser: donkey basketball. I didn't tell Gerrit we were going until dinner that night in case it didn't work out. When he realized it wasn't a normal basektball game and involved animals he asked: real or costume? When I told him 'real', his eyes got real big.

I had never been to donkey basketball - us city folk don't have FFA organizations and I can't see donkeys being allowed on the gym floor either! We all had a good laugh watching the donkeys buck them off and be stubborn. Gerrit is ready to go next year!

I had never been to donkey basketball - us city folk don't have FFA organizations and I can't see donkeys being allowed on the gym floor either! We all had a good laugh watching the donkeys buck them off and be stubborn. Gerrit is ready to go next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment