We had another Halloween party to go to tonight at Rockne's. The boys dressed up in their costumes and we enjoyed time with friends outside. It was a nice cool night to be outside too. Dr. John dressed up as himself-when he was in med school, Dan (John's son in law) was a Gopher like Gerrit, Luke helped Gerrit with the games like the fishing pond and taking him for a ride in the wagon, Emmit hung out with dad sporting his costume (a football), I had to take a picture of my ghost suckers for Oma (I attempted to make them when she was visiting and it didn't work), Deb (John's wife) went as the Church Lady from SNL.
I will once again, wash Gerrit's costume so he can wear it tomorrow night (I should know better than to have white pants for the kid). I think we got our money's worth out of those girl's leggings I found on the clearance rack at Target last year!
I think the boys will visit a few houses tomorrow and then Gerrit will go with Luker and Maddie to officially trick or treat.
I think the boys will visit a few houses tomorrow and then Gerrit will go with Luker and Maddie to officially trick or treat.
1 comment:
Rats! Once again I can't enlarge the collages. Are other people able to do this?
Post a Comment