It's been a while since I last wrote. Day to day life seems to get the best of us sometimes. The basement is dry, but not much progress because Adam was under the weather this week (bad cold). Adam's dad and step mom came for the weekend and then Luke and Paul were with us during the week. We now are back to the 4 of us for another week and a half and then my parents come for a bit. One thing I did do a lot of was cook and I must say, I made some yummy meals! They were all new recipes and I think they turned out great! I made Spaghetti pie, grilled balsamic chicken, a mexican dish, chocolate/caramel apple dessert, pumpkin tartletts, and french dip sandwiches (which were super easy). {I linked the recipes because I told my mom about them and this way she can access them easily- don't make too many mom because we will having them when you come!}
I don't think I took many pictures this last week either. Guess I need to work on that again. Maybe this week will be a bit slower and we can get back into the routine we are use to. (I can hope right?)
*Gerrit's way of saying "holy cow".
1 comment:
I am loving the Picky Palate website!!!! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment