Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oma and Opa's Visit

We had some house guests last week. Oma and Opa came to hang out and get there Gerrit/Emmit fix.
We put Opa to work outside getting things ready for winter while Oma was busy doing sewing projects. Opa found time to do a little golfing with Adam and Gerrit (and Paul) as well as visit the auction with Gerrit a few days. Opa always takes Gerrit to the cow auction when he comes to visit (Adam and I have never been ourselves). Oma and I went shopping a bit when I had a few days off of school. We all went and watched Adam and Gerrit race and hung out at home. Oma gets a new knee next week so we didn't venture too far for her sake. The boys loved the extra attention and Adam and I liked the extra help around the house. 
 
I forgot to take pictures during their visit, so I quickly snapped these before they left:


Where's Gerrit?
Gerrit didn't want in on the picture taking at 6:30 in the morning!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: