Not really rock climbing, but gate climbing is more like it! Gerrit can climb over his gate so we decided to raise it. (Its our way of keeping him in his room at the beginning of bed time.) We thought we were pretty creative in raising the gate...well that lasted a few days because Gerrit was more creative (or daring).
One night he climbed over the raised gate! He hurt himself doing it but made it and was proud to be on the other side of the gate. During nap time today, I raised it higher - well he went under! So much for that idea. So I put 2 gates up which didn't last long because I noticed the top gate laying on the floor when I went up to check on him! Luckily he gave up and didn't fight trying to get 'out'!
No comments:
Post a Comment