We finally have experienced what we thought would be a typical Minnesota winter. We have more snow than we know what to do with! And we are expected to get a bit more over night! It's getting dangerous because you can barely see around corners there is so much snow. Here are a few pictures of the house and the amount of snow:
The pictures of Gerrit have a bit of a story behind them: (the one of him laying down was taken one night when he helped Adam shovel - they made snow angles in the front yard and he was showing me how to make a snow angle in the driveway.)
One day after daycare he asked to shovel. I said that was fine but I would have to be inside watching because of Emmit. Next thing I know, the shovel is on the ground and Gerrit is stuck in the front lawn! He picked up where he left off with Adam - making snow angles. He didn't have his snow pants on because I thought he was going to stay in the driveway! I had to go out and help him get up because the snow was soo deep. When he finally came in, he was covered in snow - hence the 2 pictures of his clothing and the one of him by the swing.


No comments:
Post a Comment