My soon to be brother in law (Jan 2, 2011) took some pictures when we were at my bother's cottage Sat/Sun for my family's Christmas celebration. Here are a few favorites of our family:




I have more pictures to post from these 2 days, but I'm using my Mom's computer and don't have them downloaded yet. Before we opened presents, we were able to play outside on the lake. My brother's family loves hockey so of course, a bit of skating and shooting was involved. We didn't take skates due to flying, but Gerrit and Adam still enjoyed themselves (and saved their ego as they don't skate quite as well as our 3 yr old niece!).
1 comment:
Very nice post & I'm glad you were able to find some pics to post. It sure was great to see you guys & meet Emmit! Have a safe trip back & I hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment