We decided to take a short walk tonight before the rain hit. We made it as far as across the street before we stopped - and talked to the neighbors. They happen to own the movie theater and sent us on the rest of the walk with popcorn for all! Gerrit had his own little cup and Adam and I each had our own. It felt funny walking down the street eating movie theater popcorn! Only in Zumbrota! :)
The temperature has dropped and the dark clouds are upon us. I hear the sweet sound of rain (yes, a few windows are open!) and love the smell that comes with it. I'd like to say that my son is sound asleep; however, I hear him doing something in his crib. Playing hard all day, wearing shorts for the first time, and being in the sun should tire him out! We shall see as the night progresses if that is true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment