Friday, April 10, 2009

Omah's Visit Part II

I'm feeling better and thought I would upload a few pictures from this past week while we are watching Slumdog Millionaire (good flick! - I've seen it, so I can mulitask):

Omah is hoping to make a tailor out of Gerrit:

He had a lot of fun playing with the pins and the magnet - I figured he'd learn they are sharp the hard way:
This is what happens when you leave Omah in charge (Adam and I went out to dinner):
Actually, he had a dirty diaper and needed a clean onesie and Omah couldn't find them. Then Gerrit demanded he wear his slippers....it was quite the site to come home to! (We enjoyed our Gerrit-free dinner too)

Today we hung out at home and finished up a few projects and stopped by a few shops in town. On our way home, we stopped by the park:



Gerrit thinks he's a big kid:


The afternoon ended with stories read by Omah (also distracting him from me so I could make dinner):
We sure enjoyed Omah's visit! It was great doing some sewing projects, shopping, being able to go to the movies and out to eat without Gerrit, and watching the 2 of them bond. I know Sunday morning, Gerrit will ask where Omah is and it will be hard for him to understand she's not upstairs! I think Omah won't mind the break from all the questions he continues to ask though: where's Jaycee, where's Cassie, where's Austin, where's Daddy, what ya doin', what's that, where's Abby, and the list goes on and on....Thanks Omah for a great visit. We will miss you and look forward to seeing you at Sandy Pines in July!

Love you!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: