Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Omah's Visit Part 1
I'm too lazy to upload any photos - I'm now battling the cold that Adam and Gerrit have had the past week! We are enjoying Omah's visit. We've gone shopping, watched MSU with friends on Sat, went to church and watched a bike race with Team Beat in the afternoon, Adam and I slipped out to see a movie across the street (Taken - ok movie, glad we didn't pay for a sitter to see it), did some sewing projects, watch MSU lose, and suffered through a dinner I made. I had a recipe for a rub that sounded good to me - Adam said it tasted like potpourri and Omah said it wouldn't be her first choice (she was nice enough to eat it!) I think tomorrow it will be tacos - can't mess that up! Gerrit went to Julie's today so mom and I could do some shopping in the cities. We met my friend Sue for lunch and finished up a few more stores before heading home. Gerrit has been showing Omah all of his tricks, from throwing a ball, to shooting hoops, to talking her ear off - much of it is not understood by her or anyone else. Tomorrow we are off to get some one's 2 yr pics taken and a few errands in Roch. and then visit with Dave and Pam in the evening. I would be enjoying my time off a bit more if I didn't have this silly head cold to contend with. I'm hoping another nap tomorrow will help kick this thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment