Monday, July 30, 2012

Olympics

I love the Olympics and could sit in front of the TV all day and watch the various events. Unfortunately, I have 2 children that do not allow me to watch as much as I'd like. Gerrit will humor me and watch - until he starts to mimic the events. We've had a volleyball game, gymnastics on the couch, and swimming. It was perfect that Gerrit just finished swim lessons and remembers some of the things he learned. He's able to make connections with the 'real swimmers' strokes which has been fun to watch.

Today at the pool, Gerrit started to swim an IM (Individual medley) which was the first race we watched with Michael Phelps. Once I realized what he was doing, I grabbed my phone (yep, I got an iphone on Saturday and love it!) and took some video. Instead of doing homework tonight, I messed around with the video. Here it is:

No comments: