Monday, January 30, 2012

Boo Boo Cover and More

I was getting ready to take a shower and Gerrit grabbed my bra and put it 'on'. I asked him what it was called and he said 'boo boo cover'. So there you go, boo boo covers are not band aids, but bras!
 

Seeing I had the camera handy, I captured Emmit by the stairs too...

Adam picked up a bench for Emmit's room. We bought it from the bike shop - it use to be used in the shoe section of the store and was taking up space in the back room. Seeing it was orange and Nike, we thought it would go perfect in Emmit's redecorated room - sports themed. Adam had just brought it in and Emmit tried to move it to the sink. With help from me, he was able to 'wash' dishes or at least keep himself busy while I finished making homemade meatballs. Everything was going well until he grabbed the liquid soap and drank some! Luckily he was near the sink so the fact that he threw it up made cleaning real easy!
The bench is in his room and will look great when we can replace it with the changing table. 

No comments: