Friday, July 29, 2011

Down on the Farm

Gerrit and I were able to help out at the farm yesterday. A few shots of the farm and one of Gerrit in the wagon with the garlic we harvested.
Deb's granddaughter Ellie was there so Gerrit had someone to play with (Luke and Paul were on vacation). She is 3.5 and once the 2 of them warmed up to each other - they had a blast! They played so well together that Gerrit forgot he was suppose to help me harvest!

 At least they were busy so I was able to be productive and help Deb get her CSA boxes ready.


Here is the redneck swimming pool, also known as a horse trough:


When they were not swimming, they were playing on the sand hill:
They were busy talking the whole time and I wish I was working closer to them so I could've heard what they were talking about!

No comments: