Tonight when I was talking to Anne on the phone, Gerrit interrupted me demanding to talk to her (or whoever was on the phone). So he said hi to her and then wanted to talk to Luke/Paul. Next thing I know, Gerrit is asking if he can go over to their house tonight after 'lunch' (dinner). I learned quickly after talking to Paul, that Gerrit had invited himself over to their house. Lucky for him, it worked out that he could play there for a bit after dinner.
I picked him up and when we got in the house, Gerrit said to me: "you're weird". Guess I should expect comments like that when I let him hang out with older boys! He didn't really know what he was saying but thought the look on my face was funny.
Bedtime routine: Gerrit knows that at bedtime he needs to stay in his room which he usually does and plays with his toys. The thing I love is that we always know when he is settling down and going to sleep: he puts on his CD player and listens to one of his Go Fish cds.
No comments:
Post a Comment