I really should keep a notebook with all the things Gerrit says while he is doing his business in the bathroom. He cracks me up! Tonight for example...
Gerrit: why don't we pee on our shirts, mom?
Mom: because that is icky, concentrate...
Gerrit: (pushing) Holy Crap! This is going to be big! I think like a french fry!
Mom: are you done?
Gerrit: yep.
So I help him off and clean him up. We then take a few minutes to assess his success in the toilet only to see its a little terd! The way he was talking, he made it sound like it was huge! I couldn't help but laugh. Oh, to have boys! By the way, Gerrit usually describes his poops in funny ways. If only I could share the duty of assisting in this area I would! :)
2 comments:
That is hilarious! I (& Bill) wish we were there to hear the comments while doing his duty!!! Bill just said, "I'm getting to like him more & more!"
somehow i knew your comment was related to bill! he can do bathroom duty w/ gerrit next time we see him! :)
Post a Comment