Friday, January 8, 2010

Proper Plumbing

My good friend Joy sent this piggy bank for Emmit. I have no idea where she found it but I love it! Gerrit was taking a look at it and trying to figure out what it does...

Opa gave him a few coins and showed him where to put the money. He quickly caught on and put the rest of the coins in the bank. When he finished he asked:

"Now it poop?"

3 comments:

Cara said...

Gerrit's response is hilarious!!! That is a really cool bank and if/when you find out where she got it, let me know! (I could use a nice one b/c I'm using a plastic tub that used to hold Tootsie Rolls!) Thanks for the update on Emmit & the "billy blanket."

sarah said...

ha ha ha!
also ... love the pig!!

elizabeth said...

that is awesome (his response AND the pig) !!!