I realized it has been a while since I last wrote and posted pictures...and tomorrow we are off for MI so I thought I'd take a quick minute to post a few pictures. We had a great time with Oma and Opa. They let me sleep often and took care of the kids as much as possible, plus cleaned part of the house and ran errands. I think they should've stayed another week (I could get a lot more done then!) Here they are doing what they did most of the time they were here:
Oma held Emmit as much as she could...
Opa wasn't allowed to hold Emmit - Gerrit insisted he play with him! They played bouncy ball, baseball, basketball, Noah's ark, and some sort of combat/army (top photo). Gerrit came home from Luke/Paul's house with the GI Joe helmet (my brother had one growing up too). I laugh every time he puts that thing on as it reminds me of my childhood. He uses it more for his batting helmet and football helmet than combat which I laugh at too.
We are excited to be going to MI to have Emmit meet the rest of his family.


1 comment:
Your parents are so sweet! I love the Noah's Ark...do tell, do you remember where you got it? Thanks!! Have a FABULOUS time in MI!
Post a Comment