Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Family

I never thought I'd dress my kids in the same clothes (I grew up with having similar outfits as my sisters), but I couldn't pass up matching jammies. Gerrit loved the fact that they matched so maybe they will have matching or coordinating outfits from time to time...
You can tell that the picture of me and the boys was taken when Emmit was about a week old as he still had his 'tan'. The picture of Adam and the boys was taken this week and Emmit's color is much better! Gerrit is a pistol these days when it comes to looking at the camera for a photo!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

ha ha, i hear you on the matching clothes. i swore i'd never do what my mother did to me - ha ha. but sometimes it is kinda cute :)