My brother's family sent Gerrit a portable DVD player for his birthday. It has come in handy:

I needed to get dinner going and Gerrit was 'in the way' - 'Cars' to the rescue!

I wanted to shower one morning and Gerrit didn't. He wanted to watch his bicycle movie (one of Adam's cyclocross DVDs). So I set him up in the bathroom so I could get my shower in before school! Gerrit didn't want to get dressed and leave the video when I was done either. It came up stairs with us and he was able to continue watching it on my bed.
I never thought how handy the DVD player would be. I can only hope it is as beneficial in the car as it is in the house!
1 comment:
I hear ya....I didn't want my kids to watch too much tv, but man is it a time saver!
Post a Comment