Thursday, June 19, 2008
Poo on Who?
This is how our morning started: Gerrit ate breakfast quite well and following breakfast I usually change his diaper. So we proceed to go upstairs for the morning diaper change. I undo his diaper and noticed he has left his typical morning poo in the diaper too. Again, nothing new. I reached for the wipes and Gerrit decides to help take his diaper off - he grabs it and whips it towards him. You guessed it - poo all over the changing table, jammies, and his leg and arm! Luckily his room is next to the bathroom so I grabbed a clean arm and leg and put him in the tub. Nothing like a bath at 8:30 in the morning! And Adam technically hasn't left for Ohio yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That stinks! (Get it?!?!) What's in OH?
Post a Comment