I just realized I didn't post Easter pictures!
The annual egg dying wasn't quite the same without Luker, but we made the most of it:
The Easter bunny came at night and left a few things for the boys in the morning:
Emmit sure enjoyed his treats!
Gerrit loved his too:
I was able to get them to sit still for a few minutes to get a photo:
Gerrit refused to wear his shirt and tie (that he picked out). It was very hot in church so he was probably better off in short sleeves anyways!
When Uncle Travis and Aunt Millie came, the boys had an egg hunt outside.
There were more eggs than room in their baskets!
After lunch we walked to the park to try out their new kites - thanks to Uncle Travis and Aunt Millie.
It was a beautiful day with just enough wind to fly the kites. A wonderful lunch and afternoon with family is always a bonus on a holiday.










No comments:
Post a Comment