Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Big E just got Bigger

A few new milestones at our house these last few weeks:


Yes, Emmit is potty trained (90%). I didn't take many pictures of him during his 'training' days and thought I should have a few. This is my favorite when he sits backwards on the toilet. He rarely does this now as he's a big boy and stands up (I prefer sitting - less of a mess).  Needless to say, we took the changing table down this weekend (bittersweet for me, not for Adam). Emmit's room is starting to look like a big boy room - finally. It won't be done until summer (I have some furniture to paint), but I'm excited to get the finishing touches done.

Another 'milestone' - Emmit can sit and watch a movie for a long period of time. Actually, I wouldn't call it a milestone, rather funny that he always asks for headphones and its always the same movie: The Lorax. He pretty much owns this DVD player and movie but when I need time to get stuff done and now worry about him - I am more than happy to turn this on!
 
My baby is getting big and definitely has a different personality than his brother. It is fun watching them play together (nicely) as well as grow into their own person.

No comments: