With the weather starting to get nice, we have been outside a lot. Part of me is bummed that I can't get stuff done inside but then I remember, all that house stuff will get done - in due time.
Surprised to see the golf stuff out?
Nope!
Surprised to see Gerrit having the proper grip - yep.
Look fast, because he does not do that often.
Surprised to see the basketballs?
Nope!
Emmit gets upset when he does not get the ball he wants - its usually the men's size that he wants (which is the biggest basketball!).
With the hoop lowered, Gerrit is pretty consistant at making baskets. Adam is not a fan of the lower hoop so he made Gerrit a deal and brought out the 'indoor' hoop (Gerrit's Fisher Price hoop) outside so they each have their own!
It has been fun watching Emmit discover the outside world. For a while he would not leave the cement and would grunt and point when the ball went on the grass. I love watching him copy Gerrit - or try to copy him.
I was battling a nasty cold last week which I so kindly gave to the boys. So now we are back to wiping drippy noses and praying that croup doesn't come back in the middle of the night.
We need warm weather to stick around long enough to open the windows and air out the house! Too bad we are looking at getting more snow this week!
We need warm weather to stick around long enough to open the windows and air out the house! Too bad we are looking at getting more snow this week!


No comments:
Post a Comment