Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Keepin' Busy

I realize I havn't posted in a while and honestly can't think of anything 'great' to write about. The potty training still goes on...he's getting better and catching on. At least once a day he will tell us when he has to go, so we are making progress. It beats changing diapers (at least on 2 kids).

Emmit continues to grow as many comment that 'he must be a good eater' when they hear how old/young he is. He goes with the flow and is pretty content. He is even sleeping longer at night for me which is great. Not every night but more often than not, he'll go 4-5 hrs w/o needing to eat! He's helping me out seeing I have to go back to work in a week.

The weather has been pretty good lately so Gerrit has been riding his bike and playing outside. Emmit hangs out in the stroller, usually asleep so I am able to keep up with Gerrit.

Other than that, nothing grand to report on. Getting ready for baptism this weekend and the arrival of my parents and sister on Thurs. night and Bob/Geri on Fri. night.

Gerrit just came home from Julie's and I was reminded of how he is dressed today: Maroon and gold Gopher wind pants, long sleeve t with a MSU green football jersey, Minn. Twins throwback jacket, Twins baseball hat and sunglasses. Yep, I definately have a sports junky for a kid!

No comments: