Before school started, Gerrit had open house. Oma and Aunt Cara were here (to babysit while I had to work and when we didn't have daycare for Gerrit).
We stayed for a new family orientation and left with a great feeling about the school year. We are very happy we ended up in the district we did as well as at this school. His teacher is great and the leadership is top notch. We are excited to see what the school year brings!
The first day of school came awfully early for us! I didn't realize how tired (or not awake) Gerrit seemed in this picture!
When Gerrit walked into school he said he was scared but didn't cling to Adam nor cry. (I'm glad I wasn't there because I think I would've cried hearing him say he was scared!) He did great and loves to go to school. He enjoys his before/after care which is also at school this year. So far so good!


No comments:
Post a Comment