Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ice Castles

When Oma and Opa came for a winter visit, we had some fun on President's day visiting the ice castles at the MOA (and going to the Lego store).

Gerrit and I - self portrait with my phone:

Opa and Gerrit at the beginning...

A view from the parking lot:







Not my best face but the only other picture of Gerrit and I that I got!

A view looking up:

Gerrit with very cold Oma and Opa:

Hearts:

Another group shot:

Gerrit loved the little areas he could explore:

and sit and take a break:

Cheese:

A tunnel!

Peek

A different view up:

It was a cold day (for Oma and Opa - they didn't like the wind so much) but well worth the trip 'north'. It was a pleasant change from the paint touch ups and packing I had them doing the rest of the time - oh, and babysitting!

1 comment: