Here is last week's basketball video. I figured I should get it posted because we were headed to basketball again today! I did not edit it which is why it is long... enjoy!
he is playing bball but writes and throws righty...not sure why or how he got comfortable w/ the left hand but i'll take it! they play the same stuff each week and love it like it was the 1st time they ever did it! the last week oma/opa will be here to watch.
4 comments:
is he a lefty?
i love the different games they play too!
he is playing bball but writes and throws righty...not sure why or how he got comfortable w/ the left hand but i'll take it! they play the same stuff each week and love it like it was the 1st time they ever did it! the last week oma/opa will be here to watch.
Thanks so much for posting this. It was like being there!!
Post a Comment