Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Lazy Way

Yesterday we went to the Red Wing water park with Rockne's and Dahlen's (I should say, Nikki and I took all the kids to the water park). It was hot and the kids had a blast! I wanted to get some good pictures (for all my scrapbooking I am able to do - HA!) but Emmit wasn't cooperating and didn't want to take his nap. Once I finally got him to sleep, I was too lazy to get out of my chair to take pictures...so these pictures were taken from my lawn chair in the shade with my super zoom lens :) (except for the top and bottom left and bottom right picture). Not bad for taking them sitting down! I love how the water is captured midair. I don't think my normal lens does as nice of a job getting the water to stand still (I'll have to remember that!)
Posted by Picasa

Following a long afternoon at the water park, we met the guys for dinner after they rode to the restaurant.